The new year is coming very soon (technically in 2 days but we celebrate tomorrow!) I cannot wait for the new year. But before we move forward, let’s move back with things I did in 2015:
- Started a blog in June (you can search my first post “Dangerous Social Media Apps”)
- Relearned how to ride a bike
- Saved money and bought a computer
- Traveled to Aruba
- Enjoyed my time in Aruba
- Recently started to do more DIY projects
Here are the things I will try to accomplish in 2016:
- Chill out/ and stop worrying about stupid things
- Be more happy
- I will now post DIY projects I find on Pinterest and try them out. I will also post things about seeing through someone else’s eyes. Also, if you are new to blogging, check out my Newbie Blogging Tips page on the sidebar for awesome advice to get started!
- Try to cut back on the chocolate and sweets
- Travel a lot more!!
- Draw more
- Focus on my academic career more than anything
Well, these are all my goals for 2016. What will be yours?