Hey bloggers! Sorry I didn’t blog in a couple days! I was super busy. I will not write about early humans, because I shouldn’t write about something I have no more knowledge about. Anyways, want to make your WordPress site more Christmas-like? Follow these steps:
Snow is Falling!!
To make snow fall on your blog, follow these steps:
- Go to your dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings → General.
- Check the box next to “Show falling snow on this blog.”
- Make sure your theme photo matches the snow!! My theme photo looks really strange with the photo (I couldn’t really find a one that isn’t pixally)
Make a Christmas Slideshow!
Put Christmas Images (and a slideshow!) on your site. Follow these steps:
- Go to “My Site”
- Click (on the “themes tab”) Customize.
- Press “Widgets”
- Search “Gallery”
- Add “Gallery” and insert images and the type of slideshow you want!
Put a Festive Text!
- Follow the same steps to make a Christmas slideshow but instead of searching “gallery” search “text” .
- Add “text” and type the text you want your readers to view!
Play Holiday Music for Readers
For all you people that have old, downloaded holiday music, this is your time to shine!
- Go here for more instructions on how to download a soundcloud disk onto your site.
- You can go to Sound Cloud to download Christmas music.
- Go here to put the song for as long as you want on your site.
Hope these tips help with your Christmas bragging-rights!