What kind of rider are you? A motorcycle, car, van, or a bicycle? I love to ride my bicycle about 3-4 times a week. It’s really fun! Why is cycling better than driving a car?
– No pollution
– Free parking
– No traffic
– Free exercise
– Bicycles come in many different colors to compliment your style
– You just can’t be sad while riding a bicycle, you just can’t
– Banned to ride it on the highway
– Sometimes you have to carry a lot and the basket isn’t enough
– Can get too tired depending on the speed and distance
– Too many pedestrians
– Not get embarrassed
– Cheer youself up
– Be proud and happy
– You can ride any bike (if it’s your size)
– Riding a short distance
– Ride the Tour De France
– Going shopping (without going overboard)
– Not wasting gas
– Ride BMX
Which bicycle is for me? There are many types of bicycles, tall bikes, fixies, mountain bikes, cruisers, etc. follow a flow chart online.
Happy riding 🚴 !
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!