Jingle jingle! The bells on the Christmas tree were shaking. It was my 10th Christmas. I wrote my list and told him that you don’t need to get me anything, blah, blah, blah. I only asked for a phone, but it seemed for him that I spend too much time inside. So, he got me a sled instead! I asked my parents if they got me the present, and they swore they never got it. And plus, my dad is too cheap to buy a sled. And the year before, Santa wrote me a little note with his handwriting which didn’t match my mom’s or dad’s. Also, near Christmas, on Google, there’s a Santa tracker! You can play games that involves Santa, his elves, and his reindeer. And it shows the places of which he has been already and postcards of the places! That proves he’s real. Believe what you want, but it’s true. Why do people still believe Santa isn’t real?
– The kids figure out that the parents get them the gifts
– Orphans don’t get gifts from Santa (which adds to the fact of why you should donate money and to help orphans)
– Adults and teens are grown-up, and just don’t believe in him anymore
– Many people don’t believe, so the more people who don’t believe, the more of a chance he won’t exist! Don’t worry, a lot of people still believe in him
– Many people don’t pay attention to him
– There are many other reasons such as religious, or other reasons
I hope you believe in Santa, because he is real. Believe
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!