Hey bloggers! I’m back and better than ever! Well, sorta. I’m writing this post for a response to Cultivating Time’s nomination for a Liebster Award. But also I wanted to mention that my blogging schedule has changed. Go to my blogging schedule to stay updated. Anyways, here are her questions!
1. If you could visit a fictional world from a book or a film, where would you go?
Hmm, hard to say. Maybe I would go into Roald Daul’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I just love the setting and want to see the Oompa Loompas! Roald Daul writes great fantasy books!
2. You have to change your first name, what will you call yourself?
I don’t really feel I should change my first name. I really like it and it suits me.
3. There’s a knock at the door, your heart skips a beat and your stomach is all a quiver – who is at the door?
It really depends if I’m expecting a friend or a package. If not, hide and call 9-1-1. 😉
4.You can spend the day with any man or woman from history, who will you choose and why?
I would probably choose Nikola Tesla because he is such an interesting scientist and achieved so many things and invented so many things.
5. What one question will you definitely ask them?
I would ask them what he [Tesla] thinks about in his mind and ask him what it’s like that long ago.
6. You have to change your hair colour, it has to be one of the colours of the rainbow. What colour will you choose?
Uhhhhh…. tough question. Maybe… ALL THE COLORS. No, just kidding, haha,.. Ok, fine. Red. Next question?
7. Which song represents your personality?
I would’ve said “Hello” by Adele, but no, it’s definitely “Lean On” by Major Lazer and DJ Snake or “Better When I’m Dancing” by Meghan Trainor.
8. I’m coming for dinner, what’s on the menu?
Probably we would go out to dinner instead of making it [ I’m literally laughing right now ] and go to Outback. And. . . ba-BAM! You can order whatever you want there.
9. What smell do you love?
10. You are stranded in a lifeboat in the ocean, like in Life of Pi – which animal will you share your boat with and why? I would probably go with a lion because it’s an apex predator and it can protect me as we become friends.
11. My blog is called Cultivating Time – what quote or saying about time do you like? Time will pass. Will you?