Hey Inquisitive writers! I got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award 5 times! I got nomiated 4 times recently, and combined it all into this post. My first time was here. Feel free to check it out!
I was nominated by wormalblog, Liv @ Your Rose Awaits, Orchids + Sweet Tea, and Lui Maria. Thank you all for the nomination! But here’s the funny part: womalblog nominated someone who nominated someone else, who nominated Liv, and then Liv nominated me! Also wormal nominated someone who nominated Orchids + Sweet Tea. And lastly, wormal nominated someone who nominated someone else who nominated Lui Maria, and then she nomainted me! So I was nominated by 4 people in the same chain!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created
So, how did my blog start? Well I saw other blogs online and wanted to write a blog.
My two pieces of advice would be:
1. Blogging is not just about writing your story. There are other blogs out there too! Take the time to search for blogs you might enjoy, like your recommendations, following tags you like, going to the Community Pool (scroll down and you’ll find it), and checking out who follows and likes your blog. These are all the things I do to find more blogs to read and make blogger friends!
2. Keep your blog recent, and post often. I like to post once a week or once per two weeks so readers don’t unfollow or abandon my blog. Of course, I only blog when I’m inspired. If you’re not inspired, don’t blog because that makes a boring blog. Write down your ideas when inspiration strikes, so you can post about them later. If you don’t have a lot of time to write one whole post, try to work on it everyday or every second day so at least you make some progress. Schedule your post to your most popular day in addition. Also check out The Daily Post’s “Eight Tips for Sustainable Blogging” for more tips!
For more tips like these you can check out my Newbie Blogging Tips page!
Smiling Dreamer ~ your blog is so inspirational and amazing!
Me, Myself & the Camera ~ your photography is awesome and you are such a nice person!
Crochet539 ~ your crochet projects are wonderful and always leave me smiling